Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Arvada, CO

Does anyone have allergies and if so what can we take?

April 7, 2015
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I use Zyrtec. Have for many years and if the pollen is real bad, will buy a script of Zyrtec D from behind the counter. You have to sign for it but its there available without prescription. But be sure you check with your docs as both can be bad to use with a lot of heart meds.

April 16, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have many allergies. I get allergy shots and take Zyrtec.

April 16, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have several and I take a gen version of claritin from Cosco and Singular year round.

April 12, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

My doctor prescribed fluticasone (Flonase) for me, and it has really helped with my post nasal drainage. No spring allergies this year,probably because I use the fluticasone daily.

April 11, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I use Nasalcort or Nasonex. I was using Zytrec but eye doctor told me to stop as it was drying out the eye to much.

April 10, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Bridgton, ME

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In