Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Chicago, IL
July 11, 2015
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have been through it all. I have had the transplant two years ago and unfortunately have some complications. I have to say if i had not had it i would be dead. I just have to continue to believe and rely on God. My savior, my healerand deliverer.

October 25, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

So what was the result? Did you get listed?

July 12, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Love my Lord Jesus Christ

February 21, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I went through it, many tests over several months. I was put on the list and had a double lung transplant 6 months ago. I feel great and can breath again.

January 31, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thankfully here we don't pay like you do in USA. . We do pay monthly out of out wages a small sum for the NHS. I am being referred to the transplant consultant for a discussion. Won't hear anything for a few months yet though. It is a start on a long trip up the ladder. Need to start now before I get too ill to be able to think about it.

October 18, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Tallahassee, FL

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Georgetown, ON