Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Oklahoma City, OK

I've been on Spiriva 15 yrs now they don't want to pay for it I have to have it help somebody tell me what to do

April 3, 2016
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

After you have paid $600.00 for all medications this year, you can apply to the manufacturer of Spiriva and get it free. Same with Advair. I will look for the info.

April 4, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Try this website my daughter works for a doctor and they tell almost all of the people on medicare to try them. Www. Prescription hope.com .
Good luck hope it helps.

June 1, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I pay about $185.a month for spriva and that's with a medicare prescription plan. Applied for medicaid in my state and was turned down. So I applied for prescription hope it now cost me $35 a month

August 30, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thanks for that info. I will save it if I need help one day...Linda

August 30, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

i tried prescription hope.com, it was a joke . only for people with no insurance at all

July 10, 2016 (edited)

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Fife, WA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Watseka, IL

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Charlotte, NC