Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Point Clear, AL
April 30, 2016
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Swivel is the name of the little connector I couldn't remember. I use it between my 50' tubing and 7' cannula tubing for same purpose. Glad you have a solution now.

May 18, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

thanks, Jea9P,, my supplier came up with a swivel connector between two 25 foot tubings.....so far so good. appreciate your input will certainly keep it in mind..............

May 18, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I was having the same problem around the house with the 50' tubing. Apria answered the problem with a small connector to put between the cannula 7' tubing and the 50'. I cannot remember the name they gave it, but it works. it is very small. I cannot remember the name of it. Ask your oxygen supplier, and if they do not know what you are talking about, call APRIA and ask them. Then you will know what you need to get. It works!!!! Good luck!!

May 18, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Point Clear, AL