Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Sabattus, ME
June 25, 2016
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

There are stages 1 through 4 and there are people on this board at every stage/ Don't let the stages and numbers define you. What you can do and how you feel are far more important.

June 26, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Well said, Jean .

July 3, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

That is really low.What stage copd are you?

July 1, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi, I've never been given this information and was told by the consultant not to use a peak flow although I have and only get around 80.

June 30, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I can do around 320. Thats like 80% of what it should be. The good thing about the peak flow is, if it gets lower you know you might be getting sick. So I find it useful for my copd.

June 27, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Banning, CA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Louisville, KY