Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Midland, TX

I have used Albuterol Pro Air for several years as needed, but now my doctor is recommended Xopenex since it is not suppose to raise your heart rate. Has anyone used Xopenex and how did it work for you.

August 11, 2016
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have used it, it works about the same as proair.

August 11, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

i have used Xopenex for a few years. but they stopped making it over a year ago. I have to use the Xopenex HFA puffer now but now that C.O.P.D stage 4,its not working so well. the other stuff
albuterol effects my heart to strongly so i'm always sucking the puffer,and trust me not going so well.Can anyone help me with the steroids???? uggghg

October 12, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Have used Xopenex for about 6 years now. Works great for me, it's in my pocket all the time!

September 23, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have never heard of it, I use albuterol and advair and with the albuterol it does make you jumpy.

August 14, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

it's a standard rescue inhaler and should work fine.

August 12, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Boston, MA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
North Olmsted, OH

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ledyard, CT