what is good ways too stop losing your breath?
Check with our doc about two things. First ask about pulmonary rehab or beginning your at home exercise program. You should be doing at least 30 minutes of non-stop aerobic exercise every day, along with strengthening exercises for the upper, lower and core muscle groups. This will help you build up your strength so you don't get so winded. Second thing to talk about is supplementary O2. Have him give you the walk test to determine if you need supplementary O2, and if it's prescribed, use it! You don't want heart or brain damage as a result o O2 deprivation.
Talk with your doc about two things: first, an exercise program to help you buildup your strength. You should be doing both aerobic and strengthening exercises every day. Talk about a pulmonary rehab program or beginning your own at home program. Second, tell him you get winded in very short time. Have him walk you around the office to determine if you need supplementary O2. If you do, then use it.
Don't have sex to often
@A MyCOPDTeam Member make sure it's also low impact exercises. I have osteoporosis and bone infarct to left knee. 2 years ago my lung doctor admitted me to LTACH, a hospital specifically for exercise treatment for people with medical conditions such as mine. It was of tremendous help.
Can not do some exercise due to spinal stenosis an ostheoartritis I. My whole spine try to walk as much as I can wit a cane no massage no chiropractor neck has 4screws in it so I jus do as much as I can pain is really bad in both legs