Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Cape Town, ZA
February 22, 2017
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

recently COPD, November of 2016 they say 15% lung function left.. oxygen 24/7 and three different meds. I also picked up some CBD. It is made from hemp and has no THC, (the stuff that makes you high). I am finding that it does relax me and my anxiety is not so bad.. I also get more and better sleep.I purchase on the internet as CBD is legal in every state.. supply for 2 months is about 155.00. no side effects of anxiety meds.. also,, i use the OIL and just one dropper under my tonguy 2x a day... some put in ecig but i am afraid to smoke anything since i stopped smoking 3 months ago.

February 27, 2017 (edited)
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have been thinking of using cannabis oil thru a vape, I have heard it's beneficial and I firmly believe it won'the hurt you let's face it the damage has already been done but if it helps I'm all for it.

February 24, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Born and raised as a country girl and having a farm once. My husband had always called it "crazy weed." When the cattle ate this weed, they would get crazy and charge at you. It really effected our cattle. Being how I remember the cattle acted and these animals weighed a lot, I can only imagine the effects on a human. I have heard from many, that it helps them with their chronic pain. Cancer patients say it helps them. I don't down this oil or plant but, a person needs to choose what is right for them and how much too use. That being said; I hope my post helped.

February 23, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Good morning Well you.out there wanting to know about cannabis I use it from time to time when my chest feels tight and i can tell you it helps when I smoke a little weed my chest opens up.and makes me feel much better I breath better Don't want.to encourage anyone to do something they not comfortable with As u know we all would like to breath easier.I would recommend you to just try it and give feedback on how u experience it

February 23, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

i have not found that to be my case.. my bp and rate stay just where they always have... this is not THC it is CBD i am talking about... to each his own I am just sharing my experience, but as always, check with your doctor first before adding ANYTHING.

February 27, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
st helen,s merseyside