Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Manchester, UK

I have quite a few photographs that I would like to put onto my COPD site. The photos are in my notebook in Windows 10.

May 3, 2017
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

You can add a photo by clicking on the camera icon then follow the steps.

May 3, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

That's how it's done @A MyCOPDTeam Member and @A MyCOPDTeam Member. Be well everyone.......

May 3, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi... @A MyCOPDTeam Member ... thanks, I'll try that now!

May 3, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thanks very much for the tip I have often wondered myself - will have to try it out not very good with a camera.

May 4, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Slidell, LA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Princeton, WV

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Sesser, IL

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In