Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

I want to know the difference (pros cons) for each of these devices before committing to one. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks

June 19, 2017
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

have Inogen one ,6hr battery, car charger ,goes everywhere, supplement ins. to medicare ,rented from Inogene one prescribed by my Dr. love it many yrs now Call California with any problem and fixed most times over the phone or within new delivery in 24 hrs.

June 23, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Go to www.pulmonarypaper.org for the latest comparison by Ryan Diesem of the very machines you're asking about. The biggest question you have to answer is whether any of those machines have the capability of keeping you sufficiently oxygenated while you're sitting, walking, exercising, going to the grocery store, etc. The only real way to know is to know what your current O2 requirements are, and see if any of those machines even come close. For instance the Inogen One G4 produces O2 at .63 LPM. The Airsep Freestyle will produce at 1 lpm max. The Simply Go produces at 2 lpm. This information is all available for these and many more machines in the most recent issue of the PP.

June 19, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thanks to all.

October 29, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I Have a Air Step Freestyle. I love it. My battery lasts 3 1/2 hours, it can be charged at home or the car. I can get a lot done on a battery. You might want to check on extra battery costs. My provider I'd in the progress of getting extra batteries in. I've checked on line and some run from 200 to 500 dollars.It sure beats lugging extra tanks around. Hope you are having a good day. Mine goes to 3 liters and is pulse only. There are some I believe that is both pulse and flow, and the battery last longer. Good hunting

June 21, 2017 (edited)
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yep!

June 27, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Duluth, GA