Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Placentia, CA

My dr told me to use melatonin today. I am having sleep and anxiety problems and they don't want to put me on any priscription meds. I'll start tonight. Does anyone else use melatonin?

July 11, 2017
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I tried Melatonin but found it left me feeling sleepy the next
day and not when I needed it of a night

July 23, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I'm still having a problem and melatonin may be worse than the insomnia.

July 23, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have had a crappy day today. It must be the melatonin because I can hardly functional until about 3 pm and then I feel good. I have to try to sleep without it. I only use .25 mg.

July 18, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Melatonin does not help me sleep. I use Sleep MD and it helps me sleep somewhat.

July 18, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Last night I slept but had dreams all night. Will lower dose even more.

July 14, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Cornwall, CT