Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Placentia, CA

I'm having a problem with dosage. Last night I slept but had terrible dreams

July 14, 2017
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I am going to try just taking .5 tonight once instead of .25 twice like I did last night. Intook .25 mg at 11 pm and woke up two hours later and took another .25.

July 18, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I can tolerate smallest dose of.25. I atually fell asleep and woke up at 12:30 and took a small dose of .25. I was really groggy this am. I'm not sure I should do that

July 17, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I take 10 mg.of Melatonin at night and it seems to keep me from waking up every hour or so.I also take valerian root to.take three 400 mg. As per the directions on the bottle.

July 17, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I was really ill some months ago at the time I lost 2 stone aka 28lb I snack eat well but I can't get my weight back up I am now including avocados in my food co,s a friend told me it's a healthy way to gain weight anyone got other ideas for weight gain Dorothy Hartlepool UK 🇬🇧

July 16, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

My dr seems to think inactivity and sleep deprivation are more important than weight gain. She told me to quit dwelling on it.

July 15, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Placentia, CA