Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Southampton, UK

I suffer from croaking throat - during conversation and on phone etc. Any remedies

October 19, 2017
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

TEXTING!!! 🤣

October 19, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

are you using inhalers as when I first started using them I was losing my voice and was very croaky,i mentioned it when I went to my chest clinic and she said someone should have told you that you should drink a lot of water after taking it and I also started having small nose bleeds also.

October 21, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I notice a croaky throat when I inhale any med with steroids. also , i wonder if our vocal cords weaken as this copd progresses? I assume the vocal cords require muscle strength???

October 27, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

.It happens to me to.,haven't asked the Dr about it, but Ido have acid reflux breath easy.

October 19, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I experience a croaking throat now and again, Doc says more to do with reflux and gave me meds to help. Works most times

October 19, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
West Liberty, IA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In