COPD Question

0 medium



What do you do about having your oxygen when you go on a 2 day road trip. I have a large concentrater for home and small for out and about.

0 mini
A MyCOPDTeam Member said:

Contact Inogen and ask if your insurance will cover. Then speak to your pulmonary dr.

posted 4 months ago
Browse more questions and answers
Continue with Facebook
Sign up with your email
Already a Member? Log in