Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
California, CA
March 4, 2018
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

some insurance don't cover your medicine you have to get a separate insurance to cover that and even with insurance it still cost a lot at our age a med should be cheaper after all we live on Social Security and a supplementary insurance if we can afford one.

March 5, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Most of the pharma companies have programs for people on low incomes. Go to their websites to find information. Your doc's office may be able to help you. For some meds, many of us order from All Day Chemist in India. I get my Advair there and some eye drops. They don't carry most of the newer combination meds, but they have most of the older ones like Advair and Symbicort. It's well worth checking. I get a six month supply of Advair for about what my co-pay would be if I bought it here. Some folks go to Canada or order from Canadian pharmacies; same with Mexican ones.

March 4, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I get my inhaler from Drug-mart.com

October 24, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

My meds are pretty expensive espically Breo. Even with my copay it costs me 120 a month. Lucky I have insurance.

March 5, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

When you find out let me know because I work now but its getting to much for me but I have to pay my bills and I really need insurance

March 4, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Gastonia, NC