Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Alton, IL
August 5, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

When I get SOB my nose runs clear like a faucet, only then.

November 9, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

It's a common problem, whether you have COPD or no.

August 5, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I think its part of having COPD,most of the answers I have gotten seam to say that.That is strange when you leave it stops.Maybe you are allergic to work,try changing jobs and see if that works.

August 25, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

My nose runs when I go to work. My friends kid me that I am allergic to work. Two things cross my mind.... it is very cold from the air conditioning and it is also dusty, though one can't see the dust anywhere. Really the only time my nose ever runs (unless I have a cold and that is very rare, thank the Lord) is when I go to work. As soon as I leave, it stops. Crazy....

August 25, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

CherylDriver

Mine does that too. Always with hot soup. However I have allergies to foods and that often causes my nose to run.

Ask your doc about singulair
Or generic claritin or zyrtec. Costco sells big 365 day bottles which is cost effective over other pharmacies whose products are sold in lesser count bottles.

There are several things out there, you may have to try a few to see what works for you.

Try noting if it occurs when you eat certain foods. That might give you some clues.

August 25, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
suffolk united kingdom

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Glasgow, UK

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In