Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Jackson, TN
October 26, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes u can get disability with cops. It's a breathing disorder that isn't curable. It's a life long illness that get worse over time.

November 2, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

my question. I'm on regular SS. if i file for social security disability, is it more money than regular SS

October 26, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes , took six months from the date of last employment though. I just went and applied myself and they approved it in about six weeks. I didn’t use a lawyer.
I am 60 years old at the end of the month though. I heard that helps. They went by one breathing test.
Good luck

October 26, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes I get disability because of my copd

October 26, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I did and had no issues getting on disability I just went to their doctor they did their pft. And it was approved in a month.

October 26, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Bermuda Dunes, CA