Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

now when i talk everyone thinks i have a cold or i am depressed or they woke me up but that soft voice is changed to that, i use to be able to sing now i don't have enough breath or words wont come out due to that or if it comes out i cant finish the sentence. is that a copd result

November 7, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Inhalers have a bad effect on your voice.

February 26, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes, works really well.
Rapp

November 10, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

One thing I forgot,,, I was given one of these by a the R.T. In the hospital cple years ago.
It really does well mixing and dispearsing the inhaler being used with out inhaling hard and fast,,, I fact you inhale slow and even,,, not hard. She said over 50% of our inhaler med. ends up in your throat if not taken correctly. This solves the problem.
Don’t loose my voice much any more,,,,no thrush,,,, worth a try,,,, oh,, ya,,
Rapp

November 9, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes hon it's effecting my voice also I play guitar but my voice has gotten very low so I switched to country but out of breath easy I go horse so good for one or two songs totally sucks. I know it's not that answer ya wanted to hear but hey we're in the same boat lol I'm 58 how old are you

November 8, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I went to see a ear, nose, and throat doctir. I had a scope put in my nose, all the way down. He told me I had alot of mucus build up, which affects my voice. He said drinking lots of water would help clear it up.

November 8, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
West Liberty, IA

MyCOPDTeam asked a question 💭
San Francisco, CA