Hi friends! Just wondering if any of you take Dulera inhaler for your COPD? I currently am on Spiriva, and my Doctor just prescribed Dulera. There's so many side effects, I'm just wondering if it's worth it. Not to mention how expensive it is. I'd appreciate your input. Thanks!
I've never taken Dulera.i take Anoro i don't think it's as good as Symborcit .Symborcit could be taken 2x per day and i think most of the powders are 1x daily and don't work as well
Im using Dulera till Monday I ran out of my Symibcort so Dr gave me a sample of the Dulera to use instead I have used it a while back I never had any problems with it. Have a blessed day
Hi Kathy! I guess I don't know what that is. Can you explain? Thanks!
I just changed back to Dulera and i feel so much better lately. My breathing is better. I am sticking to only meds for asthma as i feel i have it more than copd.