Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Jenison, MI

I have emphysema and IPF. I understand that my IPF is late stage. And am on 50mg prednisone daily, since February. At 66, I am a 100% disabled veteran. Agent Orange exposure. On 8 - 12 L/M O2. Can’t afford the transplant. Any ideas? I do not qualify fo State help. Tim

April 29, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Get to the VA hospital . Much better now thst Trump has changed things

April 30, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Tim check out mylungmylife.com! I have emphysema and hyperinflation lungs this around value look promising ! My doctor said I was a good candidate for it. I'd never heard of it til last week. God Bless

April 30, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thank you for your service.

June 14, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Zephyr Valves, mylungsmylife.com!!!! Educate yourself on COPD, the more information the better you can deal with it. But really check out the valves do testing to see if you qualify but don't give up. Thank You for your Service!🇺🇸

June 12, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

HI...Sorry to hear that...Have the vet. asoc. pay for you health...fight to get help...Feel better..Linda

May 30, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Perth, AU

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Simi Valley, CA