Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Cucamonga, CA

Sounds like you folks are going to save me some money.
I have been reading a lot about salt therapy. Another marketing scam?
Sorry if I'm asking a bunch of dumb questions. This hot weather out here is kicking my ass.

Floyd

July 26, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi Jean,
Obviously I am reaching for anything I can find. So I'll continue to ask questions. I will happily save the 11 grand that stem cell therapy was going to cost. Salt, jury is still out.
Thank you.

July 27, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Good on you x

August 1, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I tried salt therapy. Did not do anything for me. CBD oil made me sleepy

July 30, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

That’s OK this is where we can learn from mall the other people have a good breathing day

October 19, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

what is the salt therapy?

September 30, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Steinbach, MB

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Gulfport, MS