Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Indian Harbour Beach, FL

I use two 25foot length tubing connected with swivel..stretch out all the time...still kinks etc...any suggestions on helping with this.

October 9, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

usually, when mine kinks, it is time for a new one. But extremely hard to keep the twists out of it.

October 9, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I take 2 pot holes /or gloves/rags holding the hose tight and run it thru it may take 2 or 3 times

October 17, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

To be truthful, I do not know.

October 10, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

can they be soften by a quick run in the microwave?

October 10, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I really don't think there is anything you can do about it kinking though....I have to untangle mine every once in awhile as you walk around the house it tends to get tangled

October 9, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Boise, ID

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In