Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people whoโ€™ve been there
  •   People who understand what youโ€™re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Hawkinsville, GA

It seems as if my nose starts running whenever i have my oxygen in. Im constantly having to take oxygen out of nose and wipe or blow. Anyone else have thus problem?

September 23, 2020
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Have you tried both canulars I started With the hooked type and experienced running nose ๐Ÿ‘ƒ now I use the straight ones my nose where it goes โ˜บ๏ธ

September 30, 2020
A MyCOPDTeam Member

It is possible sensitivity to the plastic cannula ( or chemicals used in making it) can cause skin irritation. Ask doc how mcs/iei can also cause dizziness or fainting

September 28, 2020 (edited)
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Me too, seems like it never will stop ๐Ÿ›‘

September 24, 2020
A MyCOPDTeam Member

My mother always said that when she turned 50 her nose began to run. I experience much the same thing, and I end up doing the same thing. Eventually things dry up and I'm fine until I take it off.....then I go through the same thing. I chalk it up to being a function of how my nose responds to the cannula, an annoyance but not something to be concerned about. Just be sure you always have kleenex!

September 24, 2020
A MyCOPDTeam Member

What are straight ones, maybe it help me, and where can I get them?, Iโ€™ll try just about everything as long as works and helps, do I get them from my oxygen supplier, thanks for that information, ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿค—

October 2, 2020

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Benton City, WA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Prescott Valley, AZ

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In