Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
November 16, 2020
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@HellfireYou may qualify going to the manufacturer of Symbicot direct. They have plans for not paying at all. I do this for Eliquis and for Albuterol and Anoro. I don't pay for the last 6 months of the year....not one dime, and these are expensive drugs. Research the manufacturer on Google. Give them a call

November 16, 2020
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Just apply with the manufacture, takes a little time and effort, but free is free! Saves me cole to $6,000.00 per year for Spiriva and Symbicort! I can just thru a few hoops for that kind of money!

November 24, 2020
A MyCOPDTeam Member

If that doesn't work, you can get Symbicort through ADC, I think. If not Symbicort, you can definitely get Advair, which is the same class of med and been around about as long. Many people use them interchangeably.

November 16, 2020
A MyCOPDTeam Member

So do I! Sure makes a difference!

November 25, 2020
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Try going azandme i get my Symbicort for free threw them .

November 25, 2020

Related Questions

View All
MyCOPDTeam asked a question 💭
San Francisco, CA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Charlottetown, PE

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Lake Worth, FL

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In