We have a writing group called Email Writers and almost all the members have COPD. Ws told that a person named Frank Elliott, writer of short stories. We would like to get in contact with him to see if he would like to join our little group. If you happen to know him could you tell him Deborah Holman and Tom Kaiser would like to talk with him?
They took me off all the inhalers except an emergency one and put me on a nebulizer. I have 3 different ones I take, Yupelri, Perforomist, and Budesonide. They seem to be working for me. You might ask your doctor about them.
There is a group of people on here that have formed "Email Writers" and write and share short stories. Someone on here mentioned that Frank Elliott wrote short stories, and we wanted to invite him to join the group. Anyone that enjoys writing short stories is invited to share those stories. If you are interested in doing so feel free to contact me.
I was in his email writers group, so that is the only reason I know @A MyCOPDTeam Member.
ok.. did not know that..
Sorry to have to tell you this @A MyCOPDTeam Member, but Tom passed away a little over a year ago. He was a good man and we miss him!