Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Springfield, MA

How can I change my profile. I don’t know how or where this info on me came from but it’s all wrong and I have not been able to change it

December 30, 2021
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

My picture is the same. It was taken about 5 yrs ago. I changed from what they had which was NJ to where I actually am Ma. Age is 81. Hope this stays straightened out.🤗🥰

January 2, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

When you are changing your location you must erase everything out of the box first. This website thinks it is smarter than you and wants to use the GPS on your phone to figure out where you live. Besides, there is a town named Springfield in every state of the USA. That is where Bart Simpson is from too.
Be well.

December 31, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I think if you go to your profile page and click on read more where your story is it will open up the whole story and you will see "edit story" just click on that and delete and redo.

December 30, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Big thanks to you Seascape!!

December 31, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

That’s the thing I didn’t know about. Thanks. Never knew to go to bottom and save.

December 31, 2021

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Sugar Grove, PA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Detroit, MI

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
North Branch, MN