Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Puslinch, Ontario, Canada
November 12, 2022
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I used to have them really bad had to get out of bed now I take Calcium Magnesium with vitamim K2 it works for me buy it healthfood store maybe worth a try

November 12, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

That's what I was told that I was missing Magnesium and calcium.so now i swear by collagen. It works great !

November 12, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

At night, when my legs and geet cramp, I put on pure cotton socks right away. For some reason they stop the cramping for me within a couple of minutes. Also, if I do not drink enough fluids during the day, I tend to have cramping at night.

November 27, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Aiken, SC

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Salem, OH