Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Cobden ontario canada
February 22, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

More than likely the meds you are on. Google them and check common side effects. I take my Rx through a nebulizer and get dizzy and shaky after each treatment.. Also make my legs weak.

February 22, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I think Wally Mac is right. Some of the meds we are on, especially albuterol and some of the bronchodilators we use will cause that sort of reaction for some people. It's not everyone, but some people have a very hard time because of that reaction and it can limit what meds will work for you. I know of some people who have worked hard to reduce dosages and limit their use of some meds. In some cases they've found meds that work for them without causing the shakiness and fast heartbeat. Talk with your doc and discuss possible alternatives, then decide what you can do.

February 22, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I do get the shakes, but it is usually after I have used my Symbicort. It last for an hour or two, then settles down.

February 22, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I’m allergic to it
I had bad side effects
Shaking
Heart racing
Now I’m on ipratropium Bromide

It’s a lot better for me

February 22, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thank-you all to answering my question it's the worst when I use my ventolin rescue inhaler I can now put the connection together. Forever grateful thanks all so much . Breathe easy all. Julia

February 23, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Aiken, SC

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Fresno, CA