Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Loughton, Essex
April 8, 2023
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

No, but I do have to blow it to clear mucus.

April 8, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes, every day but I thought it was maybe the CPAPz

April 8, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Mine runs off & on all day long.

May 18, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thank you CJJ they wanted to put me on for 18 hours one in my bedroom and one in my living room but said I would have to give up my portable ones hope your having a good day 🌹

April 12, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes...if your doctor orders it. I have family members that have serious illness out of town. I need it to travel. 😎

April 11, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Terre Haute, IN