Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Carrollton, TX

I was just prescribed a Nebulizer machine with Albuterol. I discovered my insurance doesn’t cover the machine, only the medication. Amazon offers a huge amount of machines…. I’m overwhelmed!
Does anyone have a portable unit that they have found to be good quality and easy to use and clean??🤷🏻‍♀️😁

July 21, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have an Omron I've had for about 15 years. It's handheld, fits in a purse and works quite well.

July 21, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Have a look at micro air omron it’s a handheld nebuliser and Amazon stock replacement parts should you need them I have found it quite good

July 21, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I just got my first portable one. I only used it a few times but I have a Mesh and it works fine. It does seem to take longer than my electric home unit.

July 22, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
New York, TX