Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Minneapolis, MN

Is there a way to find members that are active without going through the entire list?Looking for a COPD er that is nearby to chat with.

November 4, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thanks for answer..haha sorry what I meant was copd folks that are on the site presently not old posts
.

November 22, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi @SusanTerry, i walk 3 km in about 40 mins 5 days a week; work out with weights for 60 mins 3x a week. Is this active enough? I live in Malaysia though.

November 13, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I go to an exercise class weekly. I do everything except jogging .

November 11, 2023

Related Questions

View All