Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Gilbert, SC
January 11, 2024
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Life itself is a death sentence, if you really think about it. COPD can be a cause of death, but it's quite possibile that you'll die from something other than COPD. I've had COPD for many years and I fully expect to die from something else.

January 12, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I try not to think of it like that, just keep exercising and exercise those lungs, thats what I do. I have heard people living with stage 4 for 20 years. so just keep your head clear.

January 16, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

People with stage 4 COPD, usually die from a heart attack. if that's any conciliation.

January 13, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

No expiration date on any of us.
So live life.....

January 12, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Someone asked me that question I had never thought about it until now... yes we are given a death sentence... so what... make the most of every day and enjoy the blessings we have

January 11, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Gilbert, SC

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Oakville, ON