Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Wakefield, KS
February 1, 2024
 · 
Be the first to react
COPD Shortness of Breath and 5 Steps To Take If You Can’t Breathe Read Article...
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I actually use the gummies made with THC. The reasons I use them is they help me sleep without prescription pills, the relaxing calming effect actually helps me relax very well, also it helps me calm way down. I know the THC gummies are not for everyone. Hope you have a great day!

February 12, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Doesn't do anything for COPD, but does help with anxiety.

February 1, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Copprrhill

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Boynton Beach, FL