Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
June 4, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Short Answer YES and so can Horses
Take care
Eric xx

June 5, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Try to get some advice on doing that as it may not be healthy you,may give your dog too much oxygen πŸ™

June 6, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thanks for the response. Not the answer I wanted, but good to know. May have to share my O2 with my dog.

June 6, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Good morning @A MyCOPDTeam Member. IF you had your dog when you were still smoking or IF he/she was exposed to harsh chemicals or anything else that causes COPD in humans, I don't know why our animals wouldn't get some of the same diseases that we get. I have had a couple of cats in the past that have died because of cancer and I often wondered if it was my smoking back then that caused the cancer. I'm thinking that the answer to your question is "I don't know". Give a vet a call and ask if it's possible. Good luck and I hope it's just a bug that your dog has and nothing serious.
Hugs and best wishes, Chris
June 5, 2024

June 5, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

May want to check for heart worm or is the dog old (over 10)? Dogs also pant when thirsty or hot. Hope all is ok with your doggie!πŸ™

June 4, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Ont Canada

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Kenosha, WI