Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
July 11, 2024
 · 
Reactions
COPD Flares vs. COVID-19 Symptoms: Knowing the Difference Read Article...
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have the same where my nose runs water when I’m moving around too
much

July 14, 2024 (edited)
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes I do whatever I do I'm just out of breath exhausted and I have to sit and do some deep breathing before I can continue. When taking a shower it takes me so long and I have to have help. The only thing you can do is take your time, take rest in between whatever you try to do and that's what I do. Hope everyone's doing better than yesterday and continues to have a good evenings and days. Be safe and breathe easy

July 13, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes I have nose drip when moving quickly or bending my head down.

July 13, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Tellico Plains, TN

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Bahamas

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In