Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

exercise including walking briskly without breaking heavily, also cannot survive without A/C and do you get a stuffed up nose & have use meds to meditate to keep breathing also Bahamian heat just drain the live out

September 14, 2024
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I found it's even hard to talk, yes get out of breath just turning in bed

September 14, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have difficulty with SOB for just about everything, with this comes panic attacks and the loss of bladder control. Given the choice to concentrate on my breathing/panic attacks or releasing my bladder, there is a very clear winner. 😁
At first, I just limited my physical activities, that was a mistake on a grand scale because I lost a lot of mass due to muscle shrinkage. Now I don't have the strength to do the most of simple of things. Exercise. Exercise. Exercise.
Breathe easy

September 18, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Georgetown, IN

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In