Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Northern Calif
October 8, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I thought they would be more regular at first. Have asked several times in the last few years and was rebuffed. For me, the real "TEST" has been adhering to the techniques and routines which keep you out of a Hospital. Once your medical record has COPD on it, there really is no "good time" to have another PFT done anyway. It's not your Doc, it's an insurance thing.
be Well

October 9, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Not much anymore. I flunk them all. I have Bronchiectasis and bad asthma . Last one was in the hospital in 2020.

October 8, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

At first was once a year. After I became stage 3 in 2020, it was every other year. After I became stage 4 in 2022 haven't done it.

October 9, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Every 6 to 8 months

October 8, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Trafalgar, IN

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Anderson Island, WA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Anderson Island, WA