Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Hamilton, MT
October 12, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I've had COVID three times, and all three resulted in hospitalization. The shortest inpatient time was when the diagnosis was quick (2nd day of symptoms), and I promptly received Remdesivir.

October 13, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thank you. Hope to stay out of hospital like everyone else. So thankful for this site. Found out I was not only one with this problem.

October 13, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Las Vegas, NM