Medicare B pays for most of my nebulizer and meds. My secondary insurance pays the rest. I do not pay anything.
Hi @A MyCOPDTeam Member, I've been using Ohtuvayre for 9-12 months and I love it. I've not had any side effects that I'm aware of only an improvement in my breathing. Don't be afraid to use it. I'm on Medicare and I don't pay anything for it. Not sure, but I believe that there are no charges for nebulized meds, but be sure to check that out. If you don't get help from Medicare or your insurance, the charge could be prohibitive for most folks.
Thank you very much! Im still waiting to hear how mine will be paid for. How are you doing on this medicine? Have a good day.
Yes. I've had it for over a year and didn't notice any difference
Ohtuvayre is a new PDE3/PDE4 inhibitor medication that's inhaled daily to help prevent COPD symptoms. Some common side effects that have been reported include:
• Back pain
• High blood pressure
• Urinary tract infection
• Diarrhea Regarding insurance coverage, it's recommended to take these steps before starting any new Show Full Answer