Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭

I have been on the brio inhaler for just a little over a month now and I've noticed that I seem to have a daily headache. Not bad it's just always there. I'm going to try an aleave and see if I can get rid of it. But may end up calling to the doctor to see if there's something else she can do

November 4, 2025
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I use trelegy and haven't experienced headaches from that but the nebulizer is another story headache and nausea.

November 4, 2025
MyCOPDTeam

Are you experiencing headaches from your Brio inhaler?

Headaches can be a side effect of some COPD inhalers. Since you've noticed this daily headache started after beginning the Brio inhaler about a month ago, there could be a connection.

It's definitely worth contacting your doctor about this. They may be able to:

* Show Full Answer

Are you experiencing headaches from your Brio inhaler?

Headaches can be a side effect of some COPD inhalers. Since you've noticed this daily headache started after beginning the Brio inhaler about a month ago, there could be a connection.

It's definitely worth contacting your doctor about this. They may be able to:

* Adjust your dosage
* Switch you to a different inhaler
* Rule out other causes
* Provide guidance on managing the side effect

While trying Aleve might provide temporary relief, it's important to address the root cause with your healthcare provider. They can determine if the inhaler is responsible and what alternatives might work better for you.

Don't hesitate to reach out to your doctor sooner rather than later—managing side effects is an important part of finding the right COPD treatment plan that works for your body.

November 4, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Batesville, AR