Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
March 29
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member, I've heard your suggestion before. Think I'll look into that.

March 31
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I've included 1-2 magnesium capsules into my daily routine and have absolutely no leg muscle issues anymore.

March 31
A MyCOPDTeam Member

My leg is very painful at night and upon waking up in the morning. The doctors I have told don't have answers, except maybe something like too much potassium or not enough protein in my diet.
It's also been suggested that it could be arthritis in my hip, pain travelling down.
They're just guessing, but what I do know is that I just had that leg scanned and my heart checked, and everything seems to be in order. I'm guessing it's diet or maybe too much potassium in one or two of my meds.
I don't remember any jelly-like feeling.
BTW, when I get up out of bed, the pain goes away almost instantly. I don't know my COPD stage, at least Moderate, I'm sure.
I hope you get answers and some good help.

March 31
A MyCOPDTeam Member

For me leg fatigue is a more recent syptom. It feels as if my legs feel like jelly at times and are about to give up holding me up. Im waiting to see my doctor.
Do any of you suffer from simular syptoms. Thank you

March 31
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I take magnesium capsule every day...I have mild leg cramps if I don't....

March 29

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Manteca, CA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
New Brunswick, Canada

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In