Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
August 3
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

ChrisQuido, I don’t ask to put people on myteam, I just do it. You shouldn’t need to ask either. Being accepted in a team is an honor.

August 6
A MyCOPDTeam Member

thank you, the stairs to me have become a safety issue because I am losing muscle coordination and breathing becomes difficult

August 3
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I had one at my last house, it went to the basement. I used it all the time, but those stairs may have been great exercise, but chair much safer and no heavy breathing.

August 4
A MyCOPDTeam Member

JohnnyO, is exercising at home an option?

August 3
A MyCOPDTeam Member

We initially got it for my husband but now I'd be lost without it. I'm constantly going up and down the stairs carrying stuff because my husband is disabled. The walk-in shower and chair lift are the best investments we've made so far. We hope to move to a one-story residence in the future.

August 3

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Navarre, FL