Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
January 2, 2015
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member thanks! i tried it too and it helped,,,,I won't tell if you won't haha

January 15, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I take generic benadryl (Dipenthydramine Hydrochloride) for allergy - though was not recommended
by doctor I've taken for 15 years.

January 10, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I keep a small 1 room air condition running 24/7 in my bedroom. helps a lot.

January 27, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Do you have a humidifier? I also keep the thermostat on 69 degrees

January 3, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member. You're welcome. We're here to help each.

January 15, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭