My husband smokes, he thinks it's alright for him to smoke in his computer room while standing at the window with it open. He doesn't believe me when I tell him it's going through the house and I am so allergic to it. I just know his habit is what is making my breathing worst then it should be. He will not listen to the doctor's either.
Have himwalk around breathing from a coffee stirrer or a straw and put a clothespin on his nose and tell on himthis an is how yourbreathing is because of his smoking.
he as no idea how horrible he is being with you any smoke from anywhere makes me shake now!!
Try telling him how selfish he is and if the situations were reversed that you would never to anything that would make him sicker.
Then, if that doesn't work, get the newspaper out and start circling ads for apartments. When he asks why tell him you have to get away from the smoke. Tell him you are sure he wouldn't mind paying for it to get away from your complaining.
When he is in the bathroom, lay down on the floor and hold your neck and make choking noises when he comes out.
Hang up big signs in each room that say "Please don't smoke, I might croke".
Good luck girl. He really is being selfish and inconsiderate.
anyone oho smokes have to stay away from me. and to get that , if I am in a bus stop or other places, I ask if that person will move and tell them why. and they are very good, WHEN THEY KNOW THE REASON. if I am able to move way that helps to. but the home, I had notes all around my home about not smoking in the home.it does sink in sometimes. its amazing how you can smell it from yards away
I will pray something gets to him