Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Colorado Springs, CO

Someone on this site gave the name and phone number of a lady that deals with the Inogen 2 device oxygen. I did not write it down and can't find it again on this site. I would appreciate getting her number again.

Thanks for your help.

March 20, 2015
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

call [[user:John:5457962986087584d[[phone:1000443]] @ 1-877-704-4084:]] @ inogen. He did all the work for me and I got it 3 days later. good luck

March 24, 2015 (edited)
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Glad you got it and it works well for you, they are good at replacing the unit also if you should have any problems. Good luck

November 10, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

It's a wonderful unit. the plant is located in Goletta, California. I live in Oxnard, Calif, so I picked it up myself . The unit works great on airplanes too. I take it when I travel.

November 9, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Is it on demand or continuous?

March 20, 2015

Related Questions

View All
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In