Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Zumbrota, MN

Does your Doctor tell you or found on Inteenet?

April 7, 2015
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Some docs do tell you; others don't. You can always ask. You can also find information on the internet if you want, but then I'd be sure to check it with your doc. In one sense, knowing what stage you are in someone's opinion doesn't make any difference. The real issue is how do you feel and what are you doing to manage and control your chronic condition?

Jean

April 7, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Believe me dan my family expects me to b able to do everything for them. Yes i use to but not no more. I am the most mportant person to me and i am doing just what i want to do.

April 9, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I agree. I even heard from a reputable source that even stage 4, which is considered severe, does not mean much as it concerns managing your disease. Relax and don't sweat the details. Go by how you feel and are you concentrating on the best course of action.

April 7, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

At least you go out. I put on my make up, do my hair, and sit. The wheelchair makes it difficult to get down my front stairs. Thank god I have great friends and a family who come to visit often. I miss going shopping something awful. I just don't feel good enough or breath well enough to venture out. An attitude adjustment is definitely in order for me. Hugs to you

April 7, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

your Dr through tests would be able to tell you.

April 7, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Banning, CA