Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
West Des Moines, IA

The COPD9 conference is being held in Chicago on June 5 and 6, 2015 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel near O'Hare. If you want to learn more about the conference and education available there for patients, please go to: http://www.copdconferencesusa.org/

It should be an excellent conference. There is a link for patient registration at the top of the page. Any of you in the Chicago area should plan to come. You'll learn a whole lot and have a chance to meet other patients and patient advocates. I… read more

April 20, 2015
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I can barely walk up 1 flight of stairs or hills either. Need to always have my ventolin in my pocket in case I face these situations because I will need it when I get to the top

October 19, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

no only get out breath when going up stair or hills x x

September 29, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

It's w
hen y
ou have difficulty breathing caused either y a very bad cold or being very stessed

August 19, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

what is a excerbation

August 18, 2015

Related Questions

View All