Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Bloomfield, NJ
June 3, 2015
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I sleep with a sleep apnea mask all the time. It helps me a lot. I don't even have a nap unless I have it on. It takes time to get use to it. Don't give up, it does help. I have had mine for about 10 years. The small nasal mask help with clasterfobia. They are small and not feeling confiding.

June 8, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

google trilogy 100 its a mask you wear at night

June 4, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

my husband uses C-PAK which I believe is similar he got it for sleep aponea he found it made his throat very dry

June 4, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

yes I use it for sleep apthia, but it clostrfobias me

June 4, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

and what is a trilogy machine? I googled but didn`t find.

June 3, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
London, UK

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Knox, IN