Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Knox, IN

I am on a trillogy machine takes out bad o. anyone else use one?

October 19, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I'm on ResMed Astral 150 non invasive ventilator it removes carbon dioxide

November 4, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I use a Trilogy ventilator , it is like a bipap but can be customize differently to fit each persons needs , The Dr explained ,it just had more ways to suit me. I am c02 retainer and use the vent to remove as much as it can.I have used it since August 2021.

May 10, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

My husband is on the trilogy machine at night. It helps remove the bad gas that he fails to exhale daily from his lungs.

October 29, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have been on one for 2 years but the Trilogy 100 is on recall so suggest you get hold of your doctor or the company that supplies it. FDA is grading it a serious #1 recall.
To all……for FYI……
Trelegy is an inhaler to be used once a day and has all 3 meds in it!
A Trilogy is a non invasive ventilator machine you use at night. It removes excess CO2 and I wear mine about 8hrs. every night! Not to be confused with a c-pap or Bi-pap. Search google to see what they look like so you can get familiar.

August 8, 2021 (edited)
A MyCOPDTeam Member

The Trilogy does basically the same thing as the Bi-pap, but it can be calibrated much more closely to meet the individual's needs and can be used during the day while doing other things; it doesn't require you to be doing nothing else. The mask for the bi-pap makes even reading or watching TV difficult. Those things are easily done with the Trilogy. It's a great improvement!

October 20, 2018

Related Questions

View All