Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
June 10, 2015
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I found my legs and ankles swelled. Been given a new inhaler called Anoro Ellipta. Since taking this new inhaler my legs/ankles have not swollen. It has helped with my breathing also. It is a new one that has just come out. Took me off the Spiriva for this one.

June 13, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Been given the same inhaler and my legs/ankles do not longer swell.

June 14, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

My ankles swelled all the time . I try to keep them raise up. I went to a heart dr. It was because my lungs was so bad he said not much I can do . I try to stay away from salt.keeping them raise helps a lot. Thomas

June 14, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

i get the swelling in my ankles alot lately and was at my support group this aft and the brochure i was looking at said yes ankle swelling is part of flareups

June 11, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have when I walk more than normal. My dr said its normal when you have any lung disorder.

June 10, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Rolla, MO